Originally from New Jersey I moved to the Tampa area 2003. I’ve always enjoyed the warmer weather and being outside so Florida was the perfect place for me. Once I found FishHawk Ranch and its natural beauty and sense of community I knew I found home!
My Real Estate Background:
I’ve been involved in real estate in one way or another since I was a kid. Growing up my father was part owner of a small real estate boutique so I always remember learning and being around real estate. In the 1980’s I became a partner in a real estate investment company called Real Investors. We bought investment properties and even built and sold a few homes. It was an incredible learning experience and sparked my ongoing passion for real estate.
My Real Estate Philosophy:
I believe the role as your REALTOR® is to guide and coach you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to ensure sure you are comfortable and understand every step of the real estate transaction. My goal is to provide you with knowledgeable, professional representation with a focus on your satisfaction and of course, your bottom line. I will be with you every step of the way through this fun, emotional and exciting process.
Comprehensive Knowledge of the Area:
Being long time resident of FishHawk Ranch and full-time REALTOR®, I know FishHawk and the local communities very well. This in-depth knowledge of the area combined with my extensive real estate expertise will help you make the most informed decisions possible.
- Closed over 80 properties since January 2013. That ranks me in the top 1% of all Florida REALTORS®!
- Full-time REALTOR® in Florida since 2006 and have been involved in real estate since the 1980’s. Yes I remember 18% interest rates!
- Proud FishHawk Ranch resident since 2005. I know this area very well.
- Professionally trained to work with both buyers and sellers.
- Short Sales are no problem! My team includes a real estate attorney and Short Sale negotiators. We will be happy to answer your concerns and guide you through this transaction.
Guest real estate expert and writer for Inman News and HouseHunt.com.
Want to Know More?
I look forward to hearing from you.