FishHawk Ranch Real Estate
(I Live Here…I Work Here…I’m Here For You)
Welcome to my website about FishHawk Ranch Real Estate. I have done my best to create a website that will familiarize you with FishHawk Ranch and the surrounding area, as well as be a great resource for real estate information and knowledge. I hope that you will bookmark this page and return to it often for up-to-date information about FishHawk Ranch, FishHawk homes for sale, and the real estate process. – Jeff
FishHawk Real Estate COVID-19 Safeguards and Update
It is certainly a heartbreaking time for all of us. My prayers go out to everyone that has been directly affected by this pandemic. We are all dealing with unprecedented times that call on us to sacrifice and live our lives differently. It’s not easy breaking our old patterns, but we must. We will get through this together.
In the meantime, we have to work differently, be creative, and most importantly keep people safe. The business of real estate is secondary to the health and safety of everyone. Real estate is considered an essential business as it is impossible to shelter in place without a shelter. The real estate market has been disrupted, but sales are still getting executed and closed.
If you are in the market to buy or sell a home I can help and have instituted some guidelines to help protect both my buyers and sellers.
- If you are in the “just-looking” but not serious about buying a home stage, please hold off a little while on seeing homes in person
- No person with cold or flu-like symptoms shall be permitted to view homes in person
- Buyers must have a pre-qualification letter or proof of funds prior to home showings
- No more than two individuals and a real estate agent are permitted to tour a home at a time
- Please do not touch anything during a showing. This includes light switches, cabinet doors, drawers, doorknobs, sinks, toilets, furniture, etc.
- All parties must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between each other while viewing a home
- Use of facemasks is required while viewing a home
- I am happy to do video walkthroughs of homes for any of my buyers
- All of my listings get the 3D Interactive Virtual Tour. These walkthroughs allow potential buyers to get a good idea of the home without stepping foot in the home
- Some closings can be done via e-signature or drive up. If a title office visit is required, the office will be limited to just the parties signing the documents
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the COVID-19 safeguards. Stay safe!
Your FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Agent
As your FishHawk Ranch REALTOR®, my focus is to help you sell your FishHawk or Tampa-area home quickly, for more money…and help you find and buy the perfect home with ease and for the best possible price. Please click the “Buying a Home” or “Selling a Home” button below for helpful articles, tips, and tools for each of those avenues.
The FishHawk Ranch Community
FishHawk Ranch is an award-winning community located in Lithia, Florida (a suburb of Tampa). The FishHawk Ranch community has earned national praise and is widely recognized as one of the nicest and most sought-after communities in Florida. FishHawk Ranch boasts:
- Some of the best schools in the Tampa area. All of the schools are A-rated
- Resort-style amenities
- Over 25 miles of nature walking trails
- Multiple community pools
- Kids splash pads
- Community fitness centers
- Tennis complex and courts
- Basketball courts
- Outdoor hockey
- Adult Co-ed softball
These are just some of the amazing features of the FishHawk Ranch community, to learn more about this amazing community, please visit the FishHawk Ranch community page and watch the short video below.
Buying a FishHawk Area Home
Buying a home will probably be the single largest purchase you and your family make during your lifetime. Whether you’re looking for a great floor plan, a wonderful lot, or a specific school zone, I am here to help. I will help you find the perfect home in the right neighborhood and negotiate the best price for you. My goal is to provide you with knowledgeable, professional representation while finding the exact home you’re looking for and negotiating for you the best possible purchase price.
If you want to buy a home or FishHawk-area property, I have the experience you need to help make the buying process more manageable, with less wasted time. I will show you only the properties which match your requests, without wasting your time with properties out of your price range or geographical boundaries.
If you are a first-time homebuyer or just looking for a refresher on the process, please take a look at my page on the Home Buying Process. From the feedback I receive on it, most buyers find it helpful.
- New Construction Homes: Our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) does a great job with resale homes and homes that builders upload to the MLS as inventory homes for sale. However, it does not capture builder models that the builder does not have in progress. To assist with that search, feel free to click over to my New Construction Search Page. It will help you search for new construction homes throughout the Tampa area.
- Cost For My Buyer Services: My buyer services are 100% free to you!
Save Time and Stay Organized
Too busy to spend precious time house hunting every day? Tired of seeing the same homes over and over? Ask me to set you up with my free email listing alerts to get timely reports of the latest FishHawk properties for sale based on your personal preferences.
The email updates can be set to be delivered as soon as a new listing that meets your criteria hits the market, daily, or even weekly. I can configure the search for you. The alerts can be customized by zip code, radius from specified map point, street name, subdivision, price range, size of the home (square feet), pool, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, etc. Just contact me and let me know that you would like me to set up a real estate search for you and what you would like your specific criteria to be.
Over time, I have found that one of the best tools I have to help me find my clients the best home form them is my buyer profile questionnaire. In fact, I believe it is so helpful that I am offering up to a $1000.00 rebate of my commission at closing for buyers that fill out the form and use me as their buyer agent. It only takes about 5 minutes to fill out but may save us hours and will certainly help us find your dream home.
Note: The rebate is calculated as 10% of the commission paid to me up to $1000.00.
Please do me a favor, click the Buyer Questionnaire button below and fill out the questionnaire with as much information as possible.
Selling Your FishHawk Area Home
I know, selling a home is a complicated process. Having an experienced professional on your side helps! I will do my best to sell your home for top-dollar and remove as much of the stress from the process as possible.
Ask me about my 150+ Point Marketing Plan. Here are a few of the highlights.
- The JGRE Performance Guarantee
- Easy Exit Listing Agreement
- Unparalleled Internet and Social Media Exposure
- Smart Seller Program
- Communication Guarantee
- Local Expert, Global Reach
If you are thinking about selling your FishHawk area home, I am here to help. I will help you sell your house for the highest price, making the process effortless and straightforward for you. I offer unique marketing services that will get your listing in front of qualified buyers at precisely the right time.
Please allow me the opportunity to interview for the job of selling your FishHawk area home.
To get started, click the Seller Questionnaire button below and fill out the questionnaire with as much information as possible.
How Much is Your FishHawk Ranch Home Worth?
Are you thinking of selling your FishHawk Ranch home or are you just curious about the value of your home? If so, you can get an automated value at my how much is my FishHawk Ranch home worth page. It is a complimentary, no-obligation Property Report for your FishHawk or Tampa Bay area property.
I know that for some military personnel a home search to a new area is full of challenges. I understand these challenges and am here to help. I will do my best to ensure your home search and purchase to be the best possible experience.
Being one of the top real estate brokers located near MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, a large portion of my clients are military. I understand a military move can be extremely stressful. My job is to make the process as stress-free as possible for you. I am a Certified (MRP) Military Relocation Professional and one of the most experienced real estate brokers in the entire Tampa Bay area.
I offer my military buyers a 5% rebate of my commission at closing (see below). The state of Florida may also offer some buyer assistance for our military and veterans. Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Housing Loan Program for Military and Veterans.
Heroes Rebate Program
It’s an honor and a privilege for me to serve those who provide extraordinary services to the public every day. As a heartfelt thank you for your service, I offer an unlimited 5% rebate of my commission back to you at closing. All you need to do to receive this rebate is to let me know that you qualify for this rebate. and close on a home purchase with me as your buyer agent.
Note: The rebate is calculated as an unlimited 5% of the commission paid to me at closing. The buyer must use me as their Buyer’s Agent and close on a home. This offer is good for both resale and new construction homes.
Who Qualifies as a Hero?
Workforce heroes include Military Personnel, Veterans, teachers, firefighters, law enforcement, and healthcare workers who provide extraordinary services to the public every day.
Ways I Can Help Buyers and Sellers
My real estate experience dates back to the late 1980s. First, as a real estate investor and now as a licensed real estate broker. I am a firm believer that knowledge is the foundation of success. I do my best to educate my buyers and sellers, so they are as prepared as possible for this fun, exciting, complicated, and sometimes stressful journey.
Buyers and sellers experience tremendous success and rave about my service because my approach is very different from what you usually find in the real estate industry.
- Real estate can be complicated and confusing. I use a simple approach to both the buying and selling process. I speak in plain language and break down each aspect of the process into manageable, understandable parts.
- I stay current on real estate trends and the marketplace. Being up to the minute on the trends and market place allows my buyers and sellers to purchase for the best price or sell for top-dollar.
- You receive personal service from me. I do not hand you off to other agents or unlicensed assistants. When you hire me to represent you as your REALTOR®, I serve as your REALTOR® throughout the entire process (and beyond).
- When selling a home, I will assist with choosing the perfect list price. Pricing a home is a crucial component to getting a home sold for top dollar. It is part art and part science. I have a lot to say about this subject. If you are interested, let’s schedule a time to discuss it in detail.
- I am your local real estate expert. I have lived in FishHawk Ranch since 2005 and consistently rank as one of the top-selling individual agents in the entire area.
- Buying or selling a home requires multiple forms, disclosures, and other documents. I have a system set up, and I will help you with these documents so you can get the best deal, avoid delays, and avoid possible costly mistakes.
- Negotiating the best deal requires training, experience, market knowledge, and an understanding of your needs and ultimate goals. I will listen to your needs and goals, formulate a negotiating plan with you, and use my expertise to get you the best possible price!
Are you relocating in or out of the Tampa Bay area? I can help! I have the experience to make buying a home, selling a home, moving, and transitioning into your new community a smooth, pleasant, and successful real estate experience. As one of the most globally connected REALTORS®, I can put you in touch with a local expert REALTOR® in virtually any other market across the country or around the world. If you are using a national relocation company, you can personally ask for me to represent you.
Review and Testimonials
Buying or selling a home is usually the single largest financial transaction a person will make in their lifetime. It is important to find the best REALTOR® for you, to personally represent you. (Click on the photo below to enlarge). For additional reviews, please click over to my testimonial page.
Thank you HomeLight for their recognition in receiving their prestigious HomeLight Top Buyer’s Agent and Top Producer Awards for 2018.
Additional Links To Detailed Information Found On This Website
Please click the link below to access additional information on the following:
- FishHawk Ranch Real Estate
- FishHawk Ranch Homes For Sale
- Homes For Sale By Individual FishHawk Ranch Subdivision
- Seller Articles and Tips
- Buyer Articles and Tips
- FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats
- General Real Estate Information
- Household Tips
I am usually pretty easy to get in touch with and quick to respond via email or text. I do my best to answer my phone calls. Because of the personal service I offer, there may be instances that I am just unable to answer the phone. Please know that your phone call is important to me, so please leave me a voicemail with a detailed message. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let’s Get Started Today
Whether you are buying a home, selling a home, or both, I am at your service. Contact me today, and we can begin this fun and exciting journey together.
All information found throughout this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parties are advised to verify any information that they feel is important.