10 Welcoming Front Entrance Enhancements For Under $100
Welcome to your FishHawk Ranch home! First impressions count not just if you are selling your home but also counts for your friends, neighbors, mailman, and yourself. The area up to your front door should be safe, warm, and inviting for all visitors. The good news is you can accomplish this and it does not have to cost you a lot of money!
Here are 10 cheap enhancements to make your home welcoming!
- Curb Appeal: The pathway to your front door can be a safety hazard. Ensure the pathway is a minimum of 3 feet wide with an unobstructed view and nothing that can be tripped on. Trim back bushes and tree branches. If you have brick pavers or a stone path make sure they are secure. If you have a sidewalk check it occasionally to ensure it is not cracked or raised where someone can trip and fall down.
- Lighting: Landscape lighting makes it easy to get around at night. Solar-powered LED lights are fairly inexpensive, require no wiring, are easy to install, and do a very nice job.
- Front Door Paint: Fresh paint on your front door adds new life to the entire home. It gives it a fresh new look!
- Replace Hardware: After you paint the front door you may as well replace the hardware with a shiny new brass door handle and deadbolt.
- Knock Knock: Who’s there? It’s the door knocker! Door knockers can add class to your front door without costing you a bunch of money.
- Annual Plants: Adding annual plants to the front of the home is a great way to add color and freshen up the home.
- House Numbers: House numbers are important for a couple of reasons. The most important is in case of an emergency. The responders will be able to find your home quickly. Make sure your house number is clearly visible especially from the street. New numbers will also look neat and clean. They are very inexpensive.
- Welcome Home: Nothing says welcome more than a nice, front doormat. It’s great for welcoming guests but also keep the floor of the home clean.
- Porch Lighting: No more trying to find your keys in the dark. Ensure your front porch lights are working properly. If you do not have a front porch light consider adding a light to each side of the door.
- Mailbox: In FishHawk Ranch our mailboxes are very high quality and the FishHawk Ranch HOA wants us to keep them sparkling clean. Keep your trees around the mailbox trimmed at least 6 feet off the ground so the mail truck does not get scratched trying to deliver your mail. Paint the mailbox and replace the numbers when needed.
FishHawk Ranch Community Information
If you found this FishHawk Ranch real estate article beneficial, your friends might too. Please consider sharing. Thank you!
About the author
The above FishHawk Ranch real estate article “10 Welcoming Front Entrance Enhancements For Under $100” was posted by Jeff Gould.
Jeff is a top-selling, nationally recognized REALTOR® and local FishHawk Ranch real estate expert. You will find him selling homes in Tampa Bay, Florida, and surrounding areas. Some of those areas include FishHawk, Lithia, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Brandon, and Tampa.
If you are looking to sell or buy a Tampa Bay area home, Jeff is your local and trusted professional. He can be reached via phone/text at (813) 421-3007 or by contacting him below.
Connect with Jeff on:
For additional FishHawk Ranch information or to search for FishHawk Ranch homes for sale, please visit the FishHawk Ranch Real Estate home page.
© 2015, Jeff Gould. All rights reserved.