Beazer Homes | The Reserve At Pradera | Riverview Florida
Introduction The Reserve at Pradera by Beazer Homes
Nestled off the beaten path but situated in a very convenient southeast Riverview location is The Reserve at Pradera. This wonderful, well-thought-out community is developed and being built by the nationally recognized Beazer Homes. When completed The Reserve at Pradera will be home to 352 single-family residences and with home prices starting in the low $200,000’s I’m sure they will be in high demand.
When developing this great site Beazer went the extra mile. Instead of packing 700 homes into the community, they decided that a smaller number of homes would allow most home sites to either have a conservation or water view with no backyard neighbors. This gives a nice open feel to the outside of every home.
The Reserve at Pradera Amenities
- Community Pool
- Community Park
- 1/3 Mile Paved Walking Loop with Exercise Equipment Station
- Multi-Purpose Playing Field
- Half Basketball Courts
- Picnic Shelters
Beazer Homes Floor Plans in The Reserve at Pradera
If you are looking for a great selection of floor plans to choose from The Reserve at Pradera has that for you! With 10 great floor plans and home sizes running from 2000 square feet to almost 4500 square feet, most buyers will have no trouble finding their dream home right here in The Reserve at Pradera.
Below are some details on the floor plans. (Click the model name below to see the floor plan)
55′ Home Sites – Manor Series
- Madison: 3 Beds, 2 1/2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, and 2325 square feet
- St. Augustine II: 4 Beds, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, and 2056 square feet
- St. Augustine III: 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 2 Car Garage, and 2546 square feet
- Anna Maria: 4 Beds, 3 1/2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, and 2592 square feet
- Captiva: 5 Beds, 3 Baths, 3 Car Garage, and 2886 square feet
Click here to see The Reserve at Pradera – Manor Series 55′ Home Sites Included Features and the Manor Series 55′ Home Site Map.
65′ Home Sites – Estate Series
- Redwood: 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 3 Car Garage, and 2782 square feet
- Newbury II: 5 Beds, 3 1/2 Baths, 3 Car Garage, and 3170 square feet
- Sequoia: 4 Beds, 3 1/2 Baths, 3 Car Garage, and 3421 square feet
Click here to see The Reserve at Pradera 65′ – Estate Series Included Features.
65′ Homes Site – Special Series
- Washington: 5 Beds, 3 1/2 Baths, 2 Car Garage, and 4057 square feet
- Windsor: 5 Beds, 3 1/2 Baths, 3 Car Garage, and 4471 square feet
Click here to see The Reserve at Pradera 65′ – Special Series Included Features.
Click here to see all The Reserve at Pradera 65′ Home Sites.
The Reserve at Pradera Model Homes
Sequoia Model Home
Captiva Model Home
Madison Model Home
Quick Move-In Homes
For buyers looking for a brand new home but don’t have the time to wait, Beazer Homes has a wonderful selection of Quick Move-In Homes to choose from!
What Sets Beazer Homes Apart From Other Builders
- Beazer Choice Plans: Beazer knows that no two buyers are the same and that homes are not one size fits all. To give you some flexibility with your floor plan Beazer has created Choice Plans. Choice Plans allow you to personalize some of the most frequently chosen floor plan options in the home. These Choice Plans let you decide on how you want to live in these areas. Best of all, these changes can be made at no additional cost to you!
- Certified Energy Efficiency: Beazer takes energy conservation seriously. From double pane gas-filled windows to how they wrap the home, Beazer takes several additional steps to ensure that every one of their homes meets and exceeds the most current ENERGY STAR® requirements. Every Beazer home in every community is built to ENERGY STAR® standards, is independently tested, and receives an individual ENERGY STAR® certification. New Beazer Homes score extremely well on the Home Energy Rating System Index for home energy consumption. For this index the lower the score the better. To give you a quick comparison the typical resale home today scores a 130, the typical new home scores a 100, and the typical Beazer Home scores an impressive 65! This means your new Beazer home is built to conserve energy, reduce your monthly utility costs and save you money!
- Mortgage Choices: Most new home buyers will need to get a home loan to purchase the home. Beazer has created an environment that makes it easy to shop for one. They have identified four different lenders that compete against one another to win your business. In doing so they provide a comprehensive product portfolio, competitive rates and fees, and outstanding customer service. The benefits of this competition can save you hundreds of dollars a year. Another advantage of working with one of these lenders is they have closed many loans with Beazer, they understand the process and will make sure you’re ready to move into your new home when it is ready.
- Experience: Beazer Homes has been building homes across the United States for more than 35 years. They have built over 170,000 homes. This experience is priceless.
Final Thoughts About The Reserve at Pradera
Other Beazer Communities In Tampa Bay
If you are looking for a great Beazer home outside of the Riverview area, Beazer has you covered there as well! Check out some of these Tampa Bay locations that Beazer is currently building in:
- Long Lake Ranch
- The Village at Park Place (Townhomes)
- The Reserve at Pradera
- Avalon Park West
While I received compensation for evaluating the Beazer community at The Reserve at Pradera the opinions expressed in this article are my own.
Buyer Related Real Estate Articles
If you found this real estate article beneficial, please share it with others. As always, thanks for sharing!
About the author
Jeff is a top-selling, nationally recognized REALTOR®. You will find him selling homes in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. That area includes FishHawk, FishHawk Ranch, Lithia, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Brandon, and Tampa.
If you are looking to sell or buy a Tampa Bay area home, Jeff is your local and trusted professional. He can be reached via phone/text at (813) 421-3007 or by email at Jeff@FishHawkRanchRealEstate.net.
Connect with Jeff on:
© 2015, Jeff Gould. All rights reserved.