FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Buyer Services
Buying a home for most people is a big step! Whether you’re buying your first home, your dream home, or your tenth investment property, buying a home is a significant investment. I know how important this is to you, and I am here to help you find the perfect property for your unique circumstances. I am a FishHawk Ranch real estate expert, know the surrounding Tampa Bay market very well, and love real estate. I will do my best to educate you about the entire buying process, and I will be with you every step of the way, even after closing!
Finding the perfect property is just one way I can help you with your real estate purchase. As a professional real estate agent, I have ongoing access to experts in every related field, from lending to relocation to contractors and vendors after the sale.
Your FishHawk Ranch Full-Time, Full Service Realtor!
Buying a home is a considerable investment, both financially and emotionally. It takes an experienced, full-time Realtor to ensure you have both a smooth and enjoyable experience. I offer high-quality personal service to all of my buyer clients.
Best of all, my Buyer Services are always free!
Getting to Know You
Assisting a buyer find the home of their dreams is personal, and I take that very seriously. Every buyer and every situation is unique. I have developed a specific process that I follow to ensure that I learn as much about you, your needs, and your dreams as possible. This process allows me to be proactive and assist with any potential hurdles during your home search. I listen, and ask appropriate questions to fill in any additional information I may need!
Before we meet face to face, I will have a pretty good idea of which homes, neighborhoods, and sometimes even particular streets that will appeal to you.
Over time, I have found that one of the best tools I have to help me find my clients the best home form them is my buyer profile. I believe it is so helpful that I am offering a 10% rebate of my commission up to $1000.00 at closing for buyers that fill out the form and use me as their buyer agent. It only takes about 5 minutes to fill out but may save us hours and will certainly help us find your dream home.
Please do me a favor, click the Buyer Questionnaire button below and fill out the questionnaire with as much information as possible.
Extensive Real Estate and Local Knowledge
As a licensed real estate broker, I have obtained the highest form of real estate education possible. I have been the buyer’s agent on hundreds of successfully sold homes and am consistently ranked as one of the top-selling individual Realtors in Florida. Because of my experience, the number of closed transactions, and the never-ending desire to keep educating myself on the latest real estate trends, I am considered by most to be a local FishHawk Ranch and Tampa area real estate expert.
My Service Area
This website focuses mostly on the FishHawk Ranch community, but my knowledge of the local Tampa Bay real estate market is extensive. I have lived in Westchase on the West side of Tampa, Riverview, and Lithia on the East side of Tampa. I’ve worked out of real estate offices located in South Tampa and Apollo Beach. I have also lived in FishHawk Ranch since 2005. As a result, I know Hillsborough County, Florida, area very well and service the following areas:
- Apollo Beach
I also have a member of my brokerage that lives and works in the Pasco County area if you prefer to live there. I will be happy to pass along your information.
I Will Assist With
With my experience and local knowledge, I will:
- Get you acquainted with every neighborhood and subdivision in your price range
- Help you eliminate the areas you may not be as fond of
- Happily give you a personal tour of FishHawk Ranch and show you the amenities in the community (the tour takes about an hour and a half)
- Focus on the areas you like, even down to the street
- Help you understand the local market conditions, active inventory, and what is most recently selling
- Set up showings and tour potential homes with you as soon as possible
- If, for some reason, you are unable to make it here to see the homes for yourself physically. I will walk the home for you, take photos and or some video, so you get a good feel of the home
I believe that negotiation is both a science and a skill. I approach each property I place an offer on with a specific strategy depending on that home and the buyer. Using my market knowledge and expert negotiation strategies have helped countless buyers purchase their homes at the best possible price. I’d love to do this for you as well!
These are some of the negotiation items I do for you:
- Do as much background research as possible on the seller’s motivation to sell
- Pinpoint the perfect offer price
- Write a compelling offer that will pique a seller’s interest
- Ensure your offer is presented to the seller as soon as possible
- Professionally negotiate your offer for you
- If we encounter a multiple offer situation, educate you on the complexities of that type of situation (I do use a little-known trick!)
- Ultimately get you the home of your dreams at absolutely the best possible price
Who you choose to represent you is incredibly crucial in our competitive market. I am incredibly proud of my reputation with my clients and colleagues, as well. I am a tough negotiator, but I am also well respected for being knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with. These traits translate into my clients getting into the home they have been dreaming about at the best possible price.
Some of what I believe in:
- Personal Service – Yes, I am a real estate broker. But I am an individual agent and not a real estate team. No guessing who you may be dealing with on the phone, via email, or even who may be showing you the homes. All dealings will be with or by me, not an unlicensed assistant or a new agent
- I maintain a manageable clientele size to provide the very best service all the time
- I treat other agents as colleagues, not competition
- My clients know I care and that they are receiving the best possible attention and service
- Knowledge and information lead to educated and better decision making. The industry average real estate buyer looks at 15 homes before they feel ready to make an offer on one. My clients see an average of 6 homes before making an offer. The homework we do before touring homes seems to help to make a better and informed decision later. We will be able to eliminate some homes before even stepping foot in them.
What To Expect
We start with a quick phone call, email consultation, or you fill out a buyer questionnaire. I then begin formulating your wants and needs and create myself a buyer profile of you. We will discuss items like your dream home, your motivation for buying, financing, etc. Once I have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for, I will set up an MLS property search for you. Depending on your timeframe for buying, I like to start the search broad then narrow it down as we get closer to seeing some of the properties. If you are obtaining financing, you should obtain a pre-approval from your lender before us meeting for the first time. If you do not have a lender, I will be happy to email you some lenders my clients have used in the past.
Our First Phone Consultation
I understand that purchasing a home is a significant life event and a very personal process. So our first phone meeting is designed to be as comprehensive and educational as possible. You may want to make a list of questions that you may have for me. I will do my best to answer them for you. This initial meeting usually ranges from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your questions.
During the consultation, we usually touch on the following topics:
- What is most important to you in a home and community
- Briefly discuss neighborhoods and subdivisions
- Areas of interest and what is important to you
- The home buying process
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Current market conditions and what your money can buy
- How to mitigate and navigate any inevitable issues that may come up
- How I work, and how a real estate professional is compensated (Buyers do not pay me anything)
- Expectations of both parties
I have closed on a large number of new construction properties throughout the Tampa Bay area. I would be considered by most to be an expert in new construction. I have even written an article for Inman News to help educate other real estate agents on the inside tips of purchasing new construction. If interested in the blog article, it is called Save Big on New Construction: Secrets Your Buyers Should Know. If you are thinking about a new construction home in the Tampa area, I am here to help!
Note: In order for me to represent you with new construction, most builders will require that I visit the builder with you on your first builder visit.
- Searching for New Construction Homes: Our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) does a great job with resale homes. It also does a great job with homes that builders upload to the MLS as inventory homes for sale. However, it does not capture builder models that the builder does not have in progress. To assist with that search, feel free to click over to my New Construction Search Page. It will help you search for new construction homes throughout the Tampa area.
Heroes Rebate Program
It’s an honor and a privilege for me to serve those who provide extraordinary services to the public every day. As a heartfelt thank you for your service, I offer an unlimited 5% rebate of my commission back to you at closing. All you need to do to receive this rebate is to let me know that you qualify for this rebate. and close on a home purchase with me as your buyer agent.
Note: The rebate is calculated as an unlimited 5% of the commission paid to me at closing. The buyer must use me as their Buyer’s Agent and close on a home. This offer is good for both resale and new construction homes.
Who Qualifies as a Hero?
Workforce heroes include Military Personnel, Veterans, teachers, firefighters, law enforcement, and healthcare workers who provide extraordinary services to the public every day.
It’s an honor and a privilege for me to serve our Active Duty Military, and Veterans. I want your military home search and purchase to be the best possible experience.
Here’s why a military-experienced real estate professional is important to you as you begin your military home search in the FishHawk area.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AGENT WHO UNDERSTANDS YOUR UNIQUE PCS TIMING REQUIREMENTS?
A large percentage of my business is with Military homebuyers so I understand your short time frames. I work quickly within your tight timing requirements to make your Military home purchase a smooth and happy experience.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AGENT WHO CARES ABOUT THE EVENTUAL RESALE VALUE OF THE HOME YOU PURCHASE?
I understand that our Military homeowners can be deployed or relocated. Because of that, I am very concerned that our Military homebuyers make a wise purchase and home investment.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AGENT WHO CAN CONFIDENTLY WALK YOU THROUGH A SEAMLESS LOAN AND CONTRACT PROCESS?
We have a smooth and efficient system in place that assures a timely and smooth loan process for our Military homebuyers. You choose the lender with whom you wish to work. If you do not have a lender of choice, I have multiple VA lenders that I can recommend to you. They understand the VA loan program and the myriad of benefits available when making a military home purchase so that our Veterans can best be served.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AGENT WHO UNDERSTANDS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF VETERAN AFFAIRS?
I understand the VA is highly interested that their loan backing is for a solid investment. I will guide you to homes that will meet the VA minimum property standards for the Military home.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN AGENT WHO WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FINANCIAL REWARD?
As a heartfelt, thank you I offer a 5% rebate of my commission back to you at closing (see my Heroes Rebate Section). All you need to do is let me know that you serve or have served in the military.
Military clients are a large portion of my business and I take that honor very seriously. As such, I am proud to say that I am one of the few Certified Military Relocation Professionals in the area.
Whether you are moving into or out of the area, I am here to help. I am a preferred partner with some of the nation’s largest relocation companies (including Plus Relocation for Mosaic).
Ready to Start?
I am here to help! Let’s get started!
Text: (813) 421-3007
Phone: (813) 441-0464