David Weekley Homes has been building quality homes in FishHawk Ranch for over a decade and has been in the building business since 1976. Per David Weekley, he started “with a sincere desire to improve the art and craft of home building, and give people more home than they thought they can afford.” I’m happy to say they have done just that. David Weekley Homes is now a national award-winning builder with a local reputation for building high-quality, well-priced homes.
David Weekley Homes puts a great deal of thought, expense, and effort into creating a home that lives as good as it looks.
David Weekley Homes believe that an innovative design is not measured by square feet or on a calculator. They believe it is measured by the way a room feels when you enter it. They study sightlines, room placement, and traffic patterns to create beautiful home designs that are functional as well as visually stunning. As soon as you walk into any David Weekley home you can see and feel just how well they pull this off.
David Weekley is committed to green, energy-saving building. It’s good for the environment as well as your wallet! The average David Weekley home is 28% more energy-efficient today than it was in 2006! That took a lot of innovation and effort. Take a look at what goes into a David Weekley Energy Saver home.
Why Choose a David Weekley Home?
Let Me Show You
Beautiful Designed Homes
- Classic exteriors with timeless appeal
- Dramatic interiors
- Efficient use of space
- Useful floor plans
David Weekley Homes understands that in order to build a great home the buyer must have a great selection to choose from. Here are a few examples of those selections.
- Wide selection of building lots to choose from
- Numerous floor plans, elevations, and price ranges
- Hundreds of pre-priced options and selections
- A huge selection of different flooring, appliances, countertops, lighting, fixtures, and more
David Weekley Homes truly believes and stands behind their new construction homes. They believe in it so much that they have dedicated an entire department to their warranty program. Each new homeowner is assigned a personal warranty service representative that is available to meet your needs after closing. The great warranty includes:
- During the first year, you’re covered by the David Weekley Homes one-year limited warranty, plus the appliance manufacturers’ warranties.
- Their two-year mechanical systems warranty covers plumbing, electrical, central air conditioning, and heating systems.
- During the first ten years, your home is covered for any major structural defects.
Thinking About New Construction?
There is no question that David Weekley Homes is a great builder and builds an amazing home. If you are thinking about buying a FishHawk Ranch home and new construction is a possibility, they are one of the must-see builders. Contact me today to learn more about this builder and schedule a time to view their model homes.
David Weekley Ready To Move Into Homes
At the time of this article, here are a few of the inventory homes that David Weekley Homes has for sale in FishHawk Ranch West.
Buyer Related Real Estate Articles
- Top 10 Expert Tips for Buying a Luxury Home – via FrontDoor.com
- FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Best-Kept Secrets for Buying a Home – via HGTV
- Can I use a REALTOR® if I am purchasing new construction?
If you found this FishHawk Ranch real estate new construction article beneficial, please share it with others. As always, thanks for sharing!
About the author
Jeff is a top-selling, nationally recognized REALTOR® and local FishHawk Ranch real estate expert. You will find him selling homes in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. That area includes FishHawk, Lithia, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Brandon, and Tampa.
If you are looking to sell or buy a Tampa Bay area home, Jeff is your local and trusted professional. He can be reached via phone/text at (813) 421-3007 or by email at TampaRealEstateAdvisor@gmail.com.
Connect with Jeff on:
© 2015, Jeff Gould. All rights reserved.