FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats For Month Ending July 2015
Please see below for a complete, comprehensive breakdown and analysis of the FishHawk Ranch real estate market stats for the month ending July 2015, as well as year over year results.
Please note: The real estate market statistics are for FishHawk Ranch single-family homes only. They do not include FishHawk Ranch townhomes, condos, or villas.
Current FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Homes For Sale and Real Estate Stats for the Month Ending July 2015
- There are currently 80 Active FishHawk Ranch homes for sale. This is down from 94 Active homes for sale in June, 105 in May, 116 in April, and 123 in March.
- The Median List Price Per Square Foot for the homes that are Active For Sale is currently $126.74. This is up just a little from the $125.16 per square foot in June.
- Over the last 6-months 227, FishHawk Ranch homes have Sold and Closed. This is another large increase from 199 in June, 164 in May, 152 in April, and 139 for the 6 months ending in March.
- Over the last 6-months, the Median Sold Price Per Square Foot was $121.28. This is a slight increase from the previous 6 months ending June that was $119.92.
- The supply or amount of homes available for sale is at a 2.1 month supply. In June we were at 2.8 months, May was 3.8 months, April was 4.6 months and March was a 5.3 month supply.
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Activity for July 2015 Compared to July 2014
- In July 2015 there were 43 homes that Sold and Closed. That compares to 30 homes that were Sold and Closed in July 2014.
- The Median List Price Per Square Foot for the homes that Sold and Closed in July 2015 was $126.18 compared to $122.63 in July 2014.
- The median Sold Price Per Square Foot for the homes that Sold and Closed in July 2015 was $122.24 compared to $121.07 in July 2014.
- The median Days on Market for the homes that Sold and Closed in July 2015 was 65 days compared to 86 days last July.
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Pending Contracts for July 2015
- In July 2015 there are a total of 57 FishHawk Ranch homes for sale that are in Pending Contract status waiting to close. This is down from 78 in June but still up from 53 in May and 33 in April.
- The Median List Price Per Square Foot of the homes that are in Pending status in July is $124.78 this is down a little from June that was $127.18 but up from $122.64 in May and $120.71 in April.
Please Note: At this point, we do not know how much these homes are under contract for and will actually be sold for.
Current Mortgage Rates
Current mortgage rates dipped a little this month per Mortgage News Daily. The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage currently sits around 3.97% down from 4.12% in June. I do feel that as we get closer to the end of the year we will still a rise in mortgage rates.
For the curious, here is a quick calculation that shows your monthly principal and interest payment. If you were to borrow $250,000 at 4.12%. your monthly payment would be $1210.90. Keep in mind that this is just principal and interest. It does not take into account any other homeowner costs. For additional mortgage calculations feel free to use my mortgage calculator or send me a message. I will be happy to give you a full payment analysis on a property.
Note: Mortgage rates quoted are just averages. Your final mortgage rate is determined by a number of factors. Please consult a mortgage professional and get a pre-approval to determine what your final rate may be.
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Analysis and Outlook
On the surface it looks like a strong month for FishHawk Ranch real estate but if you really look closely at the numbers the amount of homes for sale is becoming an issue. A healthy market has between a 6 to 8 month supply of homes. We are at a 2.1 month supply. This lack of homes to sell will start to show in slowing sales. You will notice that the number of Pending homes dropped this month. I do anticipate seeing the same thing as we move forward during the year.
If you are thinking about selling your FishHawk Ranch home now may be a perfect time. Mortgage rates are still low and there are not enough homes for sale in FishHawk Ranch. So please give me a call, I will be happy to complete an in-depth Strategic Market Analysis just for you.
Thanks for stopping by and reading this article. I’d love to hear your comments and as always, if you any questions please let me know.
Related FishHawk Real Estate Articles
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats For Month Ending June 2015
- Search FishHawk Ranch Homes For Sale By Subdivision
If you found these FishHawk Ranch real estate market statistics beneficial, please share them with others. Thanks for sharing!
About the author
The above FishHawk real estate buyer article “FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats For Month Ending July 2015” was written by Jeff Gould.
Jeff is a top-producing, nationally recognized REALTOR® and local FishHawk real estate expert. You will find him selling homes in the Tampa Bay, Florida area, including FishHawk, Lithia, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Brandon, and Tampa.
If you are looking to sell or buy a Tampa Bay area home, Jeff is your local and trusted professional. He can be reached via phone or text at (813) 421-3007 or by email at Jeff@FishHawkRanchRealEstate.net.
Connect with Jeff on:
For additional FishHawk Ranch information or to search for other homes, please visit the FishHawk Ranch Real Estate home page.