FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats for July 2019
Below is an up-to-date breakdown and analysis of the FishHawk Ranch real estate market with current stats for the month ending July 2019.
Current FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Homes For Sale And Real Estate Stats For The Month Ending July 2019
- There are currently 113 Active FishHawk Ranch homes for sale. As a comparison, the month ending May 2019 had 131 Active homes for sale. This reduction in the available homes for sale does surprise me a little bit.
- The Median List Price Per Square Foot for the homes that are Active For Sale is currently $147.90. This is down a few dollars per square foot from May of 2019 when it was $150.61. Because this is a small sample size I would not put too much importance on this change yet.
- Over the last 6 months, 226 FishHawk Ranch homes have sold and closed. For the 6 months ending in May of 2019, 164 homes had sold. This is a large jump in sold homes and may explain why there is a reduction in the current number of Active homes.
- Over the last 6 months, the Median Sold Price Per Square Foot was $144.87. This is pretty much in line with the $143.38 per square foot in May.
- There is currently a 3.0 month supply of homes for sale on the market. This is down from a 4.8 month supply at the end of May 2019. Again, I am surprised by this pretty large reduction in the number of homes for sale. I am hopeful that the slow summer season will add to our available inventory of homes for sale.
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Current Pending Contracts
- There are currently 40 FishHawk Ranch homes for sale that are in Pending Contract status waiting to close. In May of 2019, there were 80 Pending Contracts waiting to close. This number shows that we had an extremely busy couple of months heading into the summer break and we are now working through all of those sold homes.
- The Median List Price Per Square Foot of the homes that are in Pending status is $144.82. No surprises here. This number is pretty much in line with the 6 months sold price per square foot.
Current Mortgage Rates
The Federal Reserve just dropped the Fed Funds rate by a quarter-point yesterday. It was the first reduction in almost a decade. Even though mortgage rates are not directly impacted by the Fed Funds rate the easing could have a positive impact on lowing mortgage rates a little. Per Mortgage News Daily the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage currently sits around 3.77%. Historically, this is an amazing rate.
Note: Mortgage rates quoted are just averages. Your final mortgage rate is determined by a number of factors. Please consult a mortgage professional and get a pre-approval to determine what your final rate may be.
FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Analysis And Outlook
We are currently in our summer slow season. Families are taking vacations, going to the beach, or heading toward Disney. It is not a very busy time to home shop. With a 3 month supply of homes to sell, we are still in a very strong seller’s market. Prices are still slowly rising and demand is strong. I am a little concerned about our lack of homes to sell. In a perfect real estate market, I would like to see inventory levels 6 to 8 months of homes for sale.
Mortgage rates are currently under 4% and should continue to propel buyer demand as for most folks it is now cheaper to buy a home than to rent a home. For the foreseeable future as our economy is very strong with low inflation.
I’d love to hear your comments. If you would like anything added to these stats please let me know and as always, if you any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Related FishHawk Real Estate Articles
- Search FishHawk Ranch Homes For Sale By Subdivision
- FishHawk Ranch Buyers Guide
- Preparing Your FishHawk Ranch Home For Showings
If you found these FishHawk Ranch real estate market statistics beneficial, please share them with others. Thanks for sharing!
About The Author
The above real estate article FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Market Stats for July 2019 was written and posted by Jeffrey Gould.
Jeff is a top-selling, nationally recognized REALTOR ®, real estate Broker, and your local FishHawk Ranch real estate expert. You will find him selling homes in Tampa Bay, Florida, and surrounding areas. Some of those areas include FishHawk, Lithia, Riverview, Valrico, Apollo Beach, Brandon, and Tampa.
If you are looking to sell or buy a home anywhere in the Tampa Bay area, Jeff is your local and trusted professional.
Jeff can also be reached via text or phone at (813) 421-3007.
Thinking of moving to the Tampa area? Click here for additional FishHawk Ranch information or see some FishHawk Ranch Homes For Sale.
© 2019, Jeff Gould. All rights reserved.