FishHawk Ranch Relay For Life 2015
Please join me on April 18, 2015, for the annual FishHawk Ranch Relay For Life 2015. This is an event that is very near and dear to my heart. In one way or another, all of our lives are affected by cancer. Researchers are making great strides in treating this horrible disease but there is still a lot of work to be done to find better treatments and ultimately a cure!
Saturday, April 18, 2015, From 12:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Newsome High School
16550 Fishhawk Blvd.
Lithia, FL 33547
What is the Relay For Life
- Organized, an overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games, and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Click here to find out more about Relay For Life. Here is the Relay For Life of FishHawk Facebook Page.
I will be volunteering in the Mosaic booth. We will be selling steaks, potatoes, and drinks that Mosaic has donated to the cause. Please stop by, say hi, and buy one of the delicious steaks!
Hopefully, you will be able to make it out to this great cause. I look forward to seeing you there!