FishHawk Ranch Rental Homes
Not everyone wants to or is ready to purchase a home. The good news is between villas, townhomes and single-family homes there are generally some FishHawk Ranch rental homes available for rent all the time.
Keep in mind that the FishHawk Ranch community does have a seven month minimum on FishHawk Ranch rental homes and leases. In general, because if this it is difficult to find rentals in FishHawk Ranch for under seven months.
FishHawk Ranch Rental Services
I am here to help! While rentals are not a large part of my business and I do not do property management, I will be happy to help you find a rental in FishHawk Ranch. I can also refer you to a good property management company if you are looking for one of those as well.
Everyone’s situation is a little different. I know that all things created equal and given a choice, most people would prefer to buy a home than to pay someone else’s mortgage and rent a home. That said, there are several reasons why someone would feel the need to rent a home as opposed to purchasing a home. Some of these include:
- First-time homebuyers who are cautious about buying a home now, but want to be able to buy a home in the future
- Potential homeowners who recently relocated and are unsure which neighborhood to live in
- Potential homeowners who cannot obtain a mortgage, but who want to live in a community with great schools
- Prospective homeowners with challenged credit
- Potential homeowners that would like to save more money for a downpayment
I have some good news and hope for most of these situations.
I have been working with a company that will allow you to find a home that is currently for sale on the market. They will purchase that home and allow you to lease it back from them with the right to purchase the home from them in the future. The lease option purchase can take place anywhere from 6 months to 5 years. One of the nice things is that you can see upfront how much the rent, purchase price, and annual increases will be.
Like any other rental, there is an application process and a certain criterion that needs to be met. Here are the basics:
- Minimum household income of $50,000
- Stable employment
- No recent history of eviction and no pending bankruptcy
- Acceptable criminal history
Items Needed to Apply:
- Complete application for every household member over 18 years old
- Application fee of $75 per household
- Supporting documents: Income verification, Asset Verification (equal to 2 months of rent)
- Single-family home or Townhome
- List price between $100,000 and $450,000
- HOAs permit rentals (The FishHawk Ranch HOA does allow this)
- Home cannot be an REO (Real Estate Owned), Short Sale or Auction
- Located in an approved community (FishHawk Ranch is an approved community)
- Minimum of 2 bedrooms
- Lot size needs to be 3 acres or less
Advantages of a Lease with the Right to Purchase
- You can choose the home you would like to rent
- It gives you a chance to test drive the home before you commit to it
- There are a lot of rental scams in real estate right now. The lease with the right to purchase route helps to avoid some of those scams
The company that does the lease with the right to purchase is a national corporation that has helped thousands of renters get into homes then purchase them. If would like my help with either the lease with the right to purchase or if you want to rent in FishHawk Ranch, please let me know. I’d be happy to help.
Current FishHawk Ranch Rental Homes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.