Selling Your FishHawk Home
Selling your property is usually an emotional and financial decision. It is essential to work with an experienced agent that you can trust to get your home sold for top-dollar and inconvenience you the least.
When you hire me to sell your home, you’re getting an experienced real estate broker with a detailed plan to get your home sold. Long gone are the days of sticking a sign in the ground and entering the home in the local MLS. Selling a home today requires so much more. I follow a 150+ Point Marketing Plan that incorporates the latest and greatest tools and technology available in the industry today.
Throughout the selling process, I will keep you updated so you can relax knowing every detail is taken care of.
I custom tailor property marketing strategies to target where buyers are looking – both online and offline. Plus, I make listings shine with top-quality, professional HDR (high dynamic range) photography, 3D Interactive Walking Tours, and videos when appropriate.
Selling your FishHawk Ranch area home can be intimidating with a lot to navigate, but I’ve got you covered. From our initial consultation through closing, I will be with you every step of the way!
Below will touch on the basics of how I go about getting homes sold and some of the items that make me different from every other agent. The basics will be tweaked and personalized, depending on your individual needs.
After years of refining, I have a system for selling your home that will get you the best price in the fastest time amount of time, while inconveniencing you the least. I do my best to target qualified buyers who already know they’re interested in your home.
The Jeffrey Gould Real Estate Difference
- 150+ Point Marketing Plan: Let’s be honest; most agents don’t have a marketing plan to sell your home. My 150 plus point marketing plan has bee is designed to get homes sold fast and for the most amount of money. I won’t bore you with the details, but I do follow it with every listing.
- The JGRE Performance Guarantee: I guarantee that I will have your home under contract within 90 days of the listing date, or I will sell it for free! If you list your home with me at the market price that I recommend and follow my pricing plan, your home will be under contract in 90 days. If it is not, I will fully waive my listing side commission and sell it for you for free! No strings or fine print, guaranteed!
- Easy Exit Listing Agreement: A recent survey showed that one of the biggest fears a seller has when listing their home is getting locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less than a competent real estate agent. I understand that for sure. It costs your home valuable time and exposure on the market. And the longer a home sits on the market, the less its perceived value is to a potential buyer. Worry no more! I take the risk and the fear out of listing your home with a real estate agent by using an EASY EXIT Listing Agreement. When you list your home with me, you can cancel your listing with me at any time up to the point that we are under contract. No hassles. It’s easy.
- You can cancel your Listing Agreement anytime before being under contract.
- You can relax, knowing that you are not locked into a longterm, binding contract that could cost you thousands of dollars to cancel
- Enjoy the caliber of service that is confident enough to make you this kind of offer.
I am confident that you will be happy with my service and results, or I would not make an offer like this.
- Smart Seller Program: This is not for every home seller, but if you want to try and sell your home by yourself while it is listed with me, feel free to do so. If you find the buyer, I will waive my listing side commission and still assist you with the required documents.
- Communication Guarantee: How often would you like updates from me on showings and feedback on your home? You let me know when and how you would like the updates. I will make that happen guaranteed.
- Local Expert, Global Reach: Yes, I am a local real estate expert, but rest assured that your home will be marketed to every potential home buyer. See below for additional details.
- Unparalleled Internet and Social Media Exposure: See below for additional details.
Below are some of the critical steps involved to get your home sold!
Every seller has different needs and motivations for selling. We will discuss your needs and motivation and put a plan together to meet and exceed your goals and expectations. To accomplish that, the first thing I need to do is learn about your objectives and needs. These included some of the following:
- Motivation: Why have you decided to sell your home?
- Timing: Are you flexible when you need to sell or do we need to try and close before a specific date?
- Pricing: The current real estate market ultimately determines at what price your home will sell for. We’ll discuss the market and determine the best list price for your home together.
- Decision Making: Who are the decision-makers involved in the decision-making process?
- Communication: How often would you like updates? What is your preferred method of communication?
- Personal Property: Are you planning to include any personal property with the sale?
- The Condition of the Home: Are there any problems with the home? I will walk through the house with you and make suggestions on any items that I notice.
- Relocating: Are you moving out of the area? Do you need a referral to a great agent in a new city?
- Concerns: Are there any questions or concerns that you may have?
Pricing Your Home
Pricing your home correctly is, in my opinion, the most critical factor for selling your home for top dollar!
Overpricing a home, most of the time will cause sellers to get less money than they hoped for. Listings reach the highest number of potential buyers within the first two weeks of a home being listed for sale. If a house is overpriced, it is either dismissed or may not even fall into a potential buyer’s search criteria. Overpricing causes multiple price reductions, buyers asking what is wrong with the home because it has been on the market for so long, and eventually a lower sale price.
The key is setting the correct asking price right from the beginning. I analyze and determine home values in FishHawk every day. As your FishHawk real estate market expert, I will help you determine what price your home is likely to sell for. Together, depending on your unique circumstances, we will determine the exact asking price to strategically list your home for. Hence, it sells for the highest possible price within your predetermined time frame.
The market value of your home is what a buyer is willing to pay for your home. We determine that by:
- What’s happening in the current FishHawk real estate market
- Who is your competition
- Comparing recently sold homes similar to your home
- How loose or tight is the current financing market
- What is the local and national economic condition
- What will be the buyer’s perceived condition of your home
- The home’s location
- The current average marketing time for a home
- Any showing access limitations
- Your timeframe to sell
We only have one chance to make a first impression with any potential buyer. I follow a written 150 plus point, marketing campaign that I tailor to your individual goals. The campaign is designed so qualified buyers will see your home everywhere they are searching for a home.
Unparalleled Internet Presence and Social Media Exposure
Over 90% of home buyers are actively using the Internet to search for homes. These home buyers use a variety of real estate websites to search for and find homes. I ensure that your home has a listing on every one of these websites. Your home will be aggressively marketed not only locally but on a global scale. Your home will be seen on the most prominent real estate websites in the industry, like Realtor.com, Trulia, Homes.com, and Zillow.
Additionally, your home will also be marketed on over 350 more of the real estate industry’s top websites. Your home will receive individual attention on my top Google rated www.FishHawRanchRealEstate.net real estate website. Your home with also be listed on my FishHawk Realtor Twitter page with over 7000 followers, and my FishHawk Ranch Real Estate Facebook Page. Combined, all of these sites attract over 1,600,000 potential home buyers every day!
Here is an example of one of the properties I marketed online. Please look at the number of people that saw this property.
Fourteen thousand four hundred eighty-eight saw the post of this property. That is the power of social media marketing.
The Internet has some other compelling advantages that traditional print advertising does not.
- It is immediate – Placing an ad in the newspaper has deadlines and a waiting period before the ad shows up. Potentially you may have to wait 30 days for your ad to be in the local newspaper.
- It is editable – If you have a price change or status change on your home, it can be updated on the Internet.
- It can be shared – This is the most compelling aspect of online marketing. When you share a post on Facebook, all of your friends see this post, and if a post is shared enough, we once in a while get a viral real estate listing! Compare that to a newspaper that typically reaches only the person that is reading it.
The illustration below shows you a small sample of some of the real estate and social media websites where your home will be seen.
(The above photo may have real estate websites that change from time to time without notice).
Visually Stand Out From The Crowd
The average buyer looks at 15 homes in person before making an offer! It is also common for homebuyers to look at six or seven houses in a row, all in one day! My objective is to sell your home for the best price in the fastest amount of time possible while inconveniencing you the least. To do this, I need to create a situation where your home visually stands out from the crowd! One of the key ingredients in building that is the use of world-class photography! Other than price, professional, high-quality photography is essential to a successful home sale. I include professional real estate photography with every one of my listings. I hire a company that produces the highest quality virtual tours, high definition photographs, aerial drone photos, and video and the new state-of-the-art 3D interactive home walk-through.
- 3D Interactive Home Walk Through – This is a real game-changer! This fantastic technology allows buyers to walk through your home online virtually. It’s like having a 24/7 Open House! Buyers can walk through the front door and virtually walk through your home, just like they were physically at your home. This technology gives them a perfect feel for what your home looks like and how the home is laid out before they schedule a showing. There may be some cases where a buyer may rule out your home when they 3D tour it and see you don’t have the features they’re looking for. But overall, industry research shows that 3D Interactive Home Tours tend to get 4x the number of quality leads than homes that do not use a 3D tour.
- Cinematic Property Views – If the age-old saying is true that a picture is worth a thousand words, then a professional cinematic property video must be worth a million words! I create Full HD Cinematic Property Videos to showcase my seller’s homes. I employ professional videographers to bring your home to life, causing it to almost jump off the screen! The videos hopefully create an emotional reaction by the consumers causing qualified buyers to want to see your home.
Here is an example of one of my cinematic property views.
- High Dynamic Range Interior and Exterior Photos – Photos of the home tell a story, and in today’s online visual society, only the highest quality photos will grab a buyer’s attention!
- Virtual Tour – YouTube is now the third most visited Internet website after Google and Facebook, and its presence is growing every day. If done correctly, a virtual tour posted on YouTube, and my website allows buyers to get an excellent feel for your home before viewing it.
- Aerial Drone Photos and Video – This is another technology that is changing the real estate landscape. With the use of drones, we can get amazing aerial photos and videos that show the home and the surrounding area.
High-quality and drone photo sample (please click to enlarge)
I am a full-time real estate broker that has lived in FishHawk Ranch since 2005 and sold countless homes here. The FishHawk area is unlike most other communities. It is special and requires an understanding of the local neighborhoods, schools, amenities, events, and activities to market and sell FishHawk homes properly. As a longtime FishHawk resident, I can highlight local aspects of your home and effectively market and expose your home to the most qualified buyers.
When I list and sell your home, you will be represented by someone who is passionate about FishHawk and understands why people love to live here. If you look around this website, I hope you will find that I am a local FishHawk Ranch Real Estate expert that cares about this community!
Experience and Expertise
In real estate, experience matters! I started my real estate career in the late 1980s as a real estate investor. Now with hundreds of successfully closed homes under my belt, I am one of the top-selling real estate brokers in Florida. Let me put my experience and expertise to work for you!
I am very proud to be named a Nationwide Top Producer by HomeLight for the year ending 2018. It is a huge accomplishment for an individual REALTOR®.
Please Allow Me The Opportunity Interview With You!
When you are ready to take the next step and list your home, I would love the opportunity to earn your business! So please consider interviewing me for the job of selling your home.
Let’s get started!
Text/Call: (813) 421-3007