Hunter’s Green is a meticulously developed master-planned community in the New Tampa area. Hunter’s Green was voted the Top Master-Planned Community in the Southeast by the National Association of Home Builders at their Southeast Builders Conference. Hunter’s Green is situated on nearly 1,400 beautiful acres where almost half of that is reserved for conservation and recreation. Here are some of the amenities that make Hunter’s Green one of the most desirable communities in the Tampa Bay area.
Hunter’s Green Community Park is 15 acres of recreational facilities that include:
- Lighted Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball courts
- Soccer and Little League Baseball fields
- Jogging path of just under one-half mile (2,507 feet)
- 9 fitness stations along the jogging path
- Fenced playground area with modern playground equipment
- Picnic pavilion with electricity and water
The Hunter’s Green Neighborhood Community has its own website. It is very informative and has the current rules and regulations of the community.
Hunter’s Green Schools
My team and I know this area very well and are here to help you buy or sell!
View All Current Homes For Sale in Hunter’s Green
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.